The Surgery currently has the following vacancies:
6 - 8 Sessions per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP to join our friendly, supportive and successful practice. We are a GMS practice based in the City of Worcester which is vibrant and historic with great motorway access and excellent housing.
We pride ourselves in modern high quality care with great patient continuity whilst maintaining traditional values.
Thorneloe Lodge Surgery is able to offer:
- Thriving and friendly General Medical Practice, well established within the community
- Growing Registered Patient List size of over 11,000
- Supportive clinical team consisting of:
- 4 Partners
- 2 Salaried GPs
- 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 1 Practice Pharmacist
- 3 Practice Nurses
- 2 Healthcare Assistants
- Supportive Management, Administration and Reception Teams
- Excellent QOF achievements and high patient satisfaction
- CQC rated ‘Good’ in all areas
- EMIS WEB Clinical System
- Actively involved as a Research Practice in partnership with several major Universities
- Opportunities to develop special interests including training
- Daily communication meetings
- Forward thinking and progressive practice with a positive attitude to change
- Parking on site
- Central location with easy access to major routes
For further information, please contact Mrs Gill Yip, Practice and Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 01905 722802
20 hours per week
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Receptionist to join our friendly and supportive GP Surgery in Worcester.
We are looking for a candidate who has excellent communication skills, a compassionate and friendly nature and a flair for great Customer Service.
NHS or GP Practice experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be
For an informal chat or visit please contact Mrs Catherine Norman email@example.com or telephone 01905 722802.